Product Management Director - CanadaPostuler maintenant ID de l'offre R-203102 Date de publication Sep. 21, 2022
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Product Management Director...
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop specialized teams of managers and professional individual contributors
- Analyze customer and results-oriented information
- Perform market research related to development and testing of services and products
- Identify opportunities and strategies for establishing pricing policies, distribution strategies, technical systems, and customer requirements
- Manage companywide efforts to align and coordinate distribution channels, systems requirements, product introduction, marketing, training, and ongoing product and service management
- Lead teams by making strategic decisions to resolve highly complex, unique, and critical product line issues to meet deliverables
- Interpret and develop range of new products or product lines and product life cycle management for functions with moderate to high complexity and risk
- Collaborate with and influence stakeholders, subject matter experts, project managers, and experienced leaders
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Product Management
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
Required Qualifications, US:
- 8+ years of Product Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of Management experience
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Product Management or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Management experience
- Advanced product strategy and revenue realization / P&L development experience.
- Advanced understanding of Canadian transaction banking market, products, and operating models.
- Advanced expertise in Canadian payments and Canadian financial services industry.
- Extensive client facing and proposition product development experience.
- Advanced product management and product development experience.
- Experience developing and overseeing strategic partner banking propositions.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, communication, a partner collaboration skills.
- Ability to travel >25%
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.